Certified International Transportation
- Certificate of Insurance from Allied Insurance Services Inc.
- Certificate of Incorporation from the Province of British Columbia
- Safety Certificate from the Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure of British Columbia
- Common Carrier of Property Certificate from the U.S Department of Transportation
- Hazardous Materials Certificate of Registration from the U.S Department of Transportation’s Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- Certificate of Foreign Status of Beneficial Owner for United States Tax Witholding
- Certificate of Standard Carrier Alpha Code from National Motor Freight Traffic Association Inc.